The State University Experience Service Processes & Organizational Design Case Study
I don’t understand this Management question and need help to study.
The case is on page 143/144 of the book. To complete the case please answer the following questions.
Questions 1 and 2 are found on page 144 of the book
1. What breakdowns in service processes has this student experienced? How might these be a function of organizational design? List in descriptive sentences.
2. What types of process management activities should State University administrators undertake?
Question 3 is found on page 188
3. As a consultant to this institution, outline a plan to improve the design of the student experience. Draw upon ideas presented in this chapter, such as Motorola’s approach to process design and the Six Sigma DMAIC methodology.
** start by defining key processes and the errors and defects in those processes.
**how do you measure improvement?
**what tools are you going to include to analyze the problems
**what solutions do you propose.
- Provide a detailed response to all of the questions.
- Cite chapter and page number(s) used in answering the questions.