September 5th, 2022
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
TOPIC: BLACK LIVES MATTER
- Choose an interesting general topic.
- Do some preliminary research on your general topic.
- Consider your audience.
- Start asking questions.
- Evaluate your question.
- Is your research question clear? With so much research available on any given topic, research questions must be as clear as possible in order to be effective in helping the writer direct his or her research.
- Is your research question focused? Research questions must be specific enough to be well covered in the space available.
- Is your research question complex? Research questions should not be answerable with a simple “yes” or “no” or by easily-found facts. They should, instead, require both research and analysis on the part of the writer. They often begin with “How” or “Why.”