September 5th, 2022
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
I attached an article. All you have to do is read it and answer the questions below:
- What is the topic of the journal article and where was it published and the year?
- What is the study’s purpose and rationale of exploring this topic?
- List the study’s hypotheses and questions being investigated.
- Who is the population? Who will be in the study? Why will they be in the study? How will they be selected for the study?
- How will the investigators attempt to answer the study hypotheses and or questions? What is the methodology? What will they do in the study?
- List the independent variables and be sure to address how these variables will be measured.
- List the dependent variables and be sure to address how these variables will be measured.
- What type of study was being conducted and why?
- What were the results/findings of the study?
- What were the limitations to the study? Strengths and weaknesses of the study?
- What was discussed and addressed in the discussion section of thestudy?
- How would you replicate the study to build on this knowledge?
- What ethical issues might be important to consider?