PSY 3800 South University Personality Test Measuring the Mind Report
Help me study for my Psychology class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Using resources such as the South University Online Library and the Internet research various personality tests and select one free test to attempt.
After attempting the test, write a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document that includes the following:
- A brief description of the test.
- An explanation of the purpose of this test.
- A brief description on the theoretical basis for the test.
- An analysis of the test results.
- An explanation on whether your results surprised you.
- A list of the references cited for the construction or development of this test, if any.
In your report, provide answers to the following questions:
- What are the personality categories examined by the test—the Big Five, introversion versus extroversion, Holland Code categories, or single constructs?
- How much faith do you have in this test and its results?
- On the basis of what you learned about personality tests, what would you change regarding this test and why?
- What are the implications of taking this test on a computer? Would this test be better as a paper-and-pencil test?
- What are the positive and negative ramifications of this test’s availability?
- Is the test associated with a reputable organization? If yes, give a brief description of the organization.
- Are there different subscale scores, or is it just one aggregate score? What scoring unit is used—z scores, percentile scores, or raw scores? What are the theoretical implications for the scoring of this test?
Support your responses with examples.
Using APA format, appropriately cite your sources throughout the assignment and include references on a separate page.