PAD 4148 UCF Volunteers Ignoring the Rules There Is No Place Like Home Case Study
I don’t know how to handle this Political Science question and need guidance.
Read the Case Study located within this module. Respond to the following case study questions in the Module 5 Discussion Area. The initial post (addressing the questions) should be made by Wednesday at 11:59pm and the second post (response to another student) should be made by Saturday at 11:59pm (see due date in syllabus).
- If you were Tom, what would you do when you received Joe’s phone call to take the family back?
- What policies, if any, should be in place to distinguish board members from other volunteers?
- What polices, if any, should be in place to distinguish donor volunteers from other types of volunteers?
- What could Stillwater have done, if anything, to prevent this type of situation from occurring?
- What volunteer management policies and codes of conduct would you recommend adopted by nonprofit organizations?
By Saturday of this week by 11:59pm, post a response to one other student. To earn full credit, make sure that you add to the discussion (rather than simply agree or disagree with another student). To add to the discussion, you can reference reading material, such as your text book, or personal examples from your experience.
.75 for your original post.
.25 for responding to at least one other student’s posting.