MITS 6005 VIT Ontology Based Data Access to Big Data Research Paper
I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
This assessment expects the student to submit a critique report on a research article related to a Big Data and its current trend technologies. This assessment is designed to improve student presentation skills and to give students experience in researching a topic and writing a report/Critique report relevant to the Unit of Study subject matter. The research articles would be tasked to explore further research trends relevant to the unit content. As further research findings evolve the unit lecturer may supplement or substitute these to keep the research delivery current and updated.
For this component you will prepare a report/critique on an academic paper related to Big data or big data technologies, Big data analytics, Big data security etc. The paper you select must be directly relevant to one of these major topics. The paper can be from any academic conference or other relevant Journal or online sources such as Google Scholar, Academic department repositories etc. The topic and the related paper need not be later than 2013-14. The selected paper title with their URL may be uploaded on discussions in Moodle for other students as a reference and to avoid duplicity.
Note: popular magazine articles, web sites and blogs are not academic sources.
Copyright © 2020 VIT, All Rights Reserved. 2
MITS6005 Research Report
1. All students must select a different paper. The paper must be approved by your instructor or tutor before proceeding. In case two students are wanting to report on the same paper, the first who emails the instructor with their choice will be allocated that paper (provided it is acceptable).
2. Your writing should be clear and concise and be in your own words.
3. The report should be written in appropriate business language so that your analysis and
discussion have an objective tone.
4. The report must be in the range of 1,500-2,500 words in length excluding references.
5. The referencing style must follow the IEEE referencing style