LDR Innov. and Org. Transformation Discussion Question Writing
Return to Chapter #2 – Simple Ideas, Complex Organizations – and read the boxed in mini-case When Bosses Rush In on page #30.
Consider Helen Demarco’s situation and response to the “Osborne Plan” publicized by Paul Osborne through the lenses of the Four Frames – Political, Symbolic, Human Resources and Structural. Answer this question:
- How do the elements of the situation / response fit into each frame?
Provide comment on some of the following questions:
- Was Helen Demarco a good manager?
- What grade did she deserve for her handling of the Osborne plan?
- What do people think about her responses?
- Her choices?
- Her options?
- The power of her beliefs and theories of the situation?
Be sure your answer is supported by concepts and references from course materials.course material attached.