Engaging the Functional Notation Algebra Discussion Question
I don’t understand this Algebra question and need help to study.
Answer the folowing:
1) Think of a function that you encounter in your everyday life.
2. Carefully describe the inputs and corresponding outputs.
3. Illustrate how you would use functional notation with your function.
In Part I, you watched a video of races between Rich Eisen and Julio Jones. Re-watch the Playing Catch Up (video) and answer the following questions. Note: There are a couple images below this prompt that may help you solve these problems. Once you have completed your post, you will be able to view the end of the video to see who won.
- Who won the race between Rich Eisen at full speed and Julio Jones at half speed? Explain how you figured it out.
- At what point did Julio Jones pass Rich Eisen after giving Rich a 10-yard head start? Explain how you figured this out.