BAS 22 Universal Business School Sydney Introducing Diversity & Inclusion Report
I’m stuck on a Business question and need an explanation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS:
Write a formal business 500-word (1.5 line spacing) report for introducing diversity and inclusion into your organisation or one that you are familiar with (this can be hypothetical).
Steps: Use the three-step writing process (Week 3 lecture)
- Research the topic to clarify any definitions, and to find examples of appropriate case studies and / or policies and procedures
- Use the UBSS e-library and Journals on the Subject Outline for additional resources
- Record all resources cited and their location (to add to your reference list)
- Include a title page (a sample is on Moodle under Student Subject Resources)
- Use the following six (6) subheadings; Introduction, Executive Summary, Discussion & Analysis, Conclusions, Recommendations and References
- Write the report citing a minimum of 5 references (using the Harvard Referencing Style system)
- Edit the report
- Proofread the report
- Submit the report on Moodle by the due date
Read the Marking Rubric on Moodle to understand how your assessment is marked