ACMH The Sacrifice of Isaac by Brunelleschi and Ghiberti Analysis
This assignment was designed so that you can apply your knowledge of visual analysis, as described in the introduction of your textbook. Beginning with the visual elements and design principles, the form of the work, to derive at the work’s style before considering aspects of its context and content. Understanding how to apply each of these components and how they work together to inform meaning in a work of art is a very important skill to acquire before beginning your research paper project.
- Choose any artwork from your textbook.
- Download, open and type into this black critique form.rtf .
- Save, and upload to the link provided at the end of Unit 4 Learning Modules.
- This CRITIQUE SHEET Help.pdf provides you with an outline of the criteria.
- View Student Example.pdf .
Choose one of the followings: